When you come in for a treatment with me you can relax knowing you are SAFE and in good hands.
That’s because I follow the most stringent guidelines recommended by state health authorities and national medical societies regarding health and hygiene protocols.
Here’s what you can expect when booking an appointment with me:
- The yoga studio is closed indefinitely and the number of people who may enter the building is limited. The lounge waiting area is often empty and there’s a good chance I am the only person you will encounter. You are also welcome to wait outside until I come and get you.
- Everyone in the studio including myself, other practitioners and patients will be wearing a mask for your protection. Please wear a mask. If you don’t have one I will provide a mask for you.
- Every morning I check my temperature, pulse and oxygen saturation levels as well as go down the COVID-19 symptom checklist. If anything needs further evaluation I will contact you to reschedule.
- All surfaces are frequently disinfected throughout the studio.
- The treatment room is disinfected after each and every use.
- The linens in the treatment room are changed after each and every use.
Before your appointment
- You will be pre-screened for symptoms of COVID-19 on the phone or by email the day before your appointment.
- If you have had any symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, diarrhea, or loss of smell/taste or you have been exposed to anyone with these symptoms or a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days, your appointment will be rescheduled or changed to a Telehealth appointment.
The day of your appointment
- Please arrive within 5 minutes of your appointment time.
- When you arrive, I will take your temperature, pulse and oxygen saturation level as well as ask the above questions again.
- If you have any symptoms I will reschedule your appointment at no charge.
During your appointment
- Before entering the room I will have obsessively washed my hands.
- The two large windows in the treatment room will be open to ensure proper ventilation.
- A medical grade true HEPA air purifier plus UV-C air sanitizer are used in the treatment room to deodorize & sanitize the air to reduce airborne viruses.
- You and I will sit 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- Both of us will be wearing masks.
- I will be wearing gloves.
- If possible please pay by Venmo or Apple Pay to minimize contact. If you would like to use a credit card I will sanitize it before and after it is used.
And lastly, YOU get to enjoy your treatment. :-)
A note about Chinese Medicine & COVID-19
For thousands of years, Chinese medicine has been used in the prevention and treatment of many infectious diseases. More recently Chinese medicine has been used in Asia for the prevention and treatment of SARS, H1N1 and COVID-19. For the prevention and treatment of COVID-19, hospitals in China use an integrated approach of both Chinese medical herbology and Western therapeutics.